Sweet Black Tea and Ginger Oil-Free Moisturizer 1.7 oz
PURIFIES | BOOSTS RADIANCE | HYDRATES | PLUMPS | SMOOTHES | REFINES PORES
Inspired by Indonesia's traditional use of "probiotic kombucha," --known also as "miracle tea"-- JUARA Sweet Black Tea & Ginger Oil-Free Moisturizer is formulated to smooth skin with natural organic acids. The oil-free cream-gel energizes, hydrates, and plumps the skin while fighting aging and controlling oil.
The shine-reducing and purifying properties included in our formula make this cleanser perfect for those with sensitive and blemish-prone skin.
Use AM and PM. Apply 2 pumps to cleaned, toned and revitalized face and neck
This product is for you, if:
- You have oily skin, clogged or enlarged pores, but also notice fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, etc.
- Your skin has excess shine from oiliness but also looks tired and dull.
-You want light hydration as well as pore refinement.
- You want to address excess skin oiliness but without missing out on age-delaying and age-preventive benefits.
- You want oil control without stripping the skin.
- You want your skin to feel fresh as well as hydrated and supple.
- You want a truly weightless moisturizer underneath your make-up: This is a true make-up artist favorite!
- You like a moisturizer with a soft, matte finish.
Key Jamu Ingredients: Fermented Sweet Black Tea (Kombucha), Ginger, Cinnamon, Avocado
All Ingredients: Water/Eau, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyl Avocadate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Silica, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Poe (30) Sorbitol Tetraisostearate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, POE (20) POP (8) Cetyl Ether, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, 1,1 Dimethyldiethylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Burnet (Poterium Officinale Root) Extract, Cinnamon (Cinnamon Cassia) Extract, Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenylpropanol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide.
Avocado is a fruit that has been depended upon throughout traditional Indonesian beauty rituals to provide nourishment, and to brighten, soften, and boost the resilience of skin and hair.
The core ingredient in the famous "Wedang Jahe," ginger is a traditional cooking element to help with digestion but is also a common beauty property to help with energizing and reinvigorating the skin.
Fermented Sweet Black Tea
Also known as “Teh Ajaib” (Magic Tea in the Indonesian language), this unique ingredient originated as a longevity drink in Indonesia and throughout Asia and is revered for promoting health and energy.