Radiance Enzyme Scrub & Enzyme Mask, 2.5 oz
MINIMIZES PORES | BRIGHTENS | EXFOLIATES | SMOOTHES | ENZYME MASK
Refining, revitalizing and rejuvenating. Our Radiance Enzyme Scrub and Enzyme Mask packs a 3-in-1 skin-supporting punch for a multifaceted treatment that delivers instant results. Designed to cleanse, exfoliate and brighten, all in one easy step, this innovative formula purifies and polishes the skin, to promote a happy, healthy, youthful glow.
JUARA’s recipe for radiance combines nourishing candlenut with refreshing apple enzyme, ginger, cinnamon and clove flower, to create balance and a beautiful brightening effect. Meanwhile, natural exfoliants - bamboo and jojoba beads - work to gently buff away surface debris, revealing a smoother, softer and more supple complexion.
Specially formulated with botanical brightening agents like turmeric and clove flower, JUARA Radiance Enzyme Scrub re-invigorates dull skin, using a unique 3-in-1 formula that fights pore-clogging debris and prevents unwanted buildup. This gentle blend is suitable for use on all skin types, as it works to effectively exfoliate without causing irritation or inflammation.
Benefits & Features:
- After just one application, 99% of trial participants felt that the product promoted better absorption of other skincare. Additionally, 95% said the enzyme scrub and mask deeply cleanses without aggressively stripping the skin.
- After 4 weeks of enzyme scrub use, 95% of trial participants described their skin as feeling refined, soft, smooth, and supple.
- Naturally brightening and radiance boosting for dry, dull, or aging skin.
Scent: Subtle, warm, and earthy
Texture: Lightly grainy, smooth-gliding formula
This product may be used 1-2 times per week as a traditional facial enzyme scrub OR as an enzyme mask.
- To use as an enzyme scrub: Apply product, gently massage onto damp skin avoiding the eye area and then rinse thoroughly.
- To use as an enzyme mask: Apply a generous layer and leave on for 2-3 minutes, prior to rinsing.
- No further cleansing is necessary following treatment. Follow with your daily essentials.
- This product can also be used to prep your skin before applying your favorite JUARA facial mask.
Recommended Ritual: Radiance Enzyme Scrub and Enzyme Mask works best when followed with our Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner, to restore skin moisture levels and prepare the skin for your other daily products. Following treatment, apply your favorite JUARA moisturizer according to your skin type and layer with Radiance Vitality Oil for the ultimate pampering protocol.
This product is for you, if you:
- Want an immediate Radiance boost.
- Are concerned with dull, lackluster skin, pores, and rough texture.
- Are looking for an exfoliator that has been tested and shown to be effective.
- Are looking for an exfoliating treatment that is effective but not harsh.
- Want to boost the effectiveness of other treatment products by prepping skin with a scrub.
- Are looking for an enzyme scrub that also cleanses and is easy to incorporate into your current skincare routine.
- Want the dual benefits of both mechanical exfoliation (scrub) and chemical exfoliation (enzyme) in one product.
Key Jamu Ingredients: Jojoba Beads, Bamboo Beads, Apple Enzyme, Ginger, Cinnamon, Candlenut Oil, Radiance Complex (Turmeric, Clove Flower, Indian Gooseberry, Green Tea Extract, Algae).
All Ingredients: Water, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Esters, Decyl Glucoside*, Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea) Stem Extract, Apples (Malus Frosts) Enzyme Extract, Gylcerin, Coco Glucoside*, Rice (Oryza sativa) Starch, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Carrageenan*, Candlenut (Aleurites moluccana) Oil, Clove Flower (Eugenia carophyllus) Extract, Clove Flower (Eugenia carophyllus) Extract, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Extract, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract, Burnet (Poterium officinale) Extract, Red Algae (Chondrus crispus) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aamla (Phyllanthus emblica) Fruit Extract, Tetrahydrocurcuminoids, Ferulic acid, Di-Potassium Glycyrrhizinate, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate*, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Maltodextrin, Natural Fragrance, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum*, Citric Acid.*NPA, ECOCERT, COSMOS Approved
A featured ingredient in the iconic Indonesian Lulur Treatment, Turmeric is a staple in each Indonesian household and featured in nearly all Jamu recipes. A member of the ginger family, Turmeric is known for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Candlenuts are used as a staple in Indonesian food dishes, in addition to body scrubs, hair treatments (like the deep conditioning cremebath), and scalp oils. Candlenut Oil is known for its easy, velvety skin absorption due to the rich Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acid content which helps penetrate and moisturize even the driest of skin.
Rice bran oil and rice starch extracted from Indonesia's beautiful rice paddies has been used to treat dry and stressed skin, including eczema, for centuries.
Native to the Molucca Island of Indonesia, Clove Flower has been traditionally used in Boreh Spa Treatments to brighten and even skintone by inhibiting melanin synthesis in the skin.