Radiance Enzyme Scrub & Enzyme Mask, 2.5 oz
MINIMIZES PORES | BRIGHTENS | EXFOLIATES | SMOOTHES | ENZYME MASK | VITAMIN C
Refining, revitalizing and rejuvenating. Our Radiance Enzyme Scrub, Cleanser & Enzyme Mask 3-in-1 packs a skin-supporting punch for a multifaceted treatment that delivers instant results for all skin types. Designed to cleanse the skin for all skin types - oily skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, and combination skin - our enzyme scrub exfoliates away dead skin cells, brightens complexion, and smooths uneven skin texture and refines pores all in one easy step. This innovative formula with natural exfoliant beads, apple enzymes and vitamin C purifies and polishes to promote clean skin with a happy, healthy, youthful glow.
JUARA’s recipe for skin soft radiance combines the super-star ingredients of nourishing candlenut with refreshing fruit extracts like apple enzyme, ginger, cinnamon and clove flower, to create balance in your complexion and a beautiful brightening effect and improves circulation. Meanwhile, natural exfoliants in our product - bamboo and jojoba beads - work to gently exfoliate surface debris from the skin to reveal younger, softer, and smoother skin.
Specially formulated with botanical brightening agents like turmeric and clove flower seed oil, JUARA Radiance Enzyme Scrub and Enzyme Mask re-invigorates dull skin and dry skin, using a unique 3-in-1 formula that fights pore-clogging debris with clove seed oil, prevents unwanted buildup for acne-prone skin with vitamin C, smooths fine lines from acne, evens skin tone from dark spots with the help of enzymes, and gets rid of any early signs of aging on the complexion. Our enzyme masks use a gentle blend of cruelty-free enzymes and ingredients that are suitable for use on all skin types, as this enzyme mask works to effectively exfoliate skin, ridding of dead skin cells and evening skin tone, all without causing irritation or inflammation on the thin layer of skin for those with skin sensitivity or acne-prone skin. This amazing mask has yielded results like no other enzyme masks have before. And has become a staple favorite exfoliating mask for JUARA customers who swear by its enzymes for themselves. See what benefits and features this enzyme mask can offer you.
Benefits & Features:
- After just one application, 99% of trial participants felt that the enzyme masks promoted better absorption of other skin care. Additionally, 95% said the exfoliating face mask deeply cleanses and lightly exfoliates complexion and dead skin cells away without aggressively stripping the skin of natural enzymes like other masks do.
- After 4 weeks of enzyme scrub and enzyme mask use, 95% of trial participants described their skin as feeling refined, soft, smooth, and supple, free of acne and other skin-related concerns.
- Our enzyme mask and face mask naturally brightens and boosts radiance for dry, dull, or aging skin as enzymes work to slough off dead skin cells and leave you with a complexion that's exactly what you're looking for.
Scent: Subtle, warm, and earthy
Texture: Lightly grainy, smooth-gliding formula for an enzyme mask
This enzyme mask may be used 1-2 times per week as a traditional facial enzyme scrub OR as an enzyme mask.
- To use as an enzyme scrub: Apply enzyme mask on wet fingertips, gently massage onto damp skin in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area, until a thorough mask has been made onto the skin. Then rinse thoroughly.
- To use as an enzyme mask: Apply a generous layer of this enzyme mask like you would a mud mask, pumpkin mask, or any other face mask, and leave on for 2-3 minutes to allow enzymes to soak in, prior to rinsing.
- No further cleansing is necessary following treatment of this exfoliating mask. Follow with your daily essentials and other skin care masks and products.
- This enzyme mask or scrub can also be used to prep your skin before applying your favorite second mask from our JUARA collection or any other mask of your choosing.
Recommended Ritual: Radiance Enzyme Scrub and Enzyme Mask works best when followed with our Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner, to restore skin moisture levels, promote collagen production, smooth wrinkles and early signs of aging, and all while providing anti-inflammation and vitamin C properties through enzymes and natural ingredients. Prepare your skin with this enzyme mask with its key ingredients and enzymes to prep your skin for your other daily products. Then, apply your favorite JUARA moisturizer according to your skin type and layer with Radiance Vitality Oil for the ultimate pampering protocol.
This product is for you, if you:
- Want an immediate Radiance boost.
- Are concerned with dull, lackluster skin, pores, and rough texture.
- Are looking for an exfoliator or mask that has been tested and shown to be effective.
- Are looking for an exfoliating treatment or mask that is effective but not harsh.
- Want to boost the effectiveness of other treatment products by prepping skin with a scrub or mask.
- Are looking for an enzyme scrub or mask that also cleanses and is easy to incorporate into your current skincare routine.
- Want the dual benefits of both mechanical exfoliation (scrub) and chemical exfoliation (enzyme) in one product.
Key Active Ingredients:
Cinnamon: Known for its special healing effects and natural anti-bacterial properties, this is a great ingredient to use when one has oily skin.
Jojoba & Bamboo Beads: Gently exfoliates without damaging skin. Combined to provide the perfect balance between a deep exfoliation and a skin-refining polish.
Apple Enzyme: Refines and smooths. Helps to gently dissolve dead surface skin cells, accelerating and stimulating skin cell turnover.
Clove Flower: Brightens skin. Evens out skin tone by inhibiting melanin creation.
Candlenut Oil: Moisturizes and softens skin with a non-greasy, velvety feel. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acid, candlenut oil moisturizes and helps mend rough, chapped skin.
Turmeric: Brightens, contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties and provides antioxidant protection from free radicals that can damage skin. A millennia-old staple of Indonesian health and beauty treatments.
Radiance Complex: (Turmeric, Clove Flower, Indian Gooseberry, Green Tea, Algae) A proprietary blend of botanical actives that brightens & protects skin by inhibiting melanin creation, and plumps and hydrates skin. Contains high levels of Vitamin C which also promotes skin brightening.
All Ingredients: Water, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Esters, Decyl Glucoside*, Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea) Stem Extract, Apples (Malus Frosts) Enzyme Extract, Gylcerin, Coco Glucoside*, Rice (Oryza sativa) Starch, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Carrageenan*, Candlenut (Aleurites moluccana) Oil, Clove Flower (Eugenia carophyllus) Extract, Clove Flower (Eugenia carophyllus) Extract, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Extract, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract, Burnet (Poterium officinale) Extract, Red Algae (Chondrus crispus) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aamla (Phyllanthus emblica) Fruit Extract, Tetrahydrocurcuminoids, Ferulic acid, Di-Potassium Glycyrrhizinate, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate*, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Maltodextrin, Natural Fragrance, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum*, Citric Acid.*NPA, ECOCERT, COSMOS Approved
A featured ingredient in the iconic Indonesian Lulur Treatment, Turmeric is a staple in each Indonesian household and featured in nearly all Jamu recipes. A member of the ginger family, Turmeric is known for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Candlenuts are used as a staple in Indonesian food dishes, in addition to body scrubs, hair treatments (like the deep conditioning cremebath), and scalp oils. Candlenut Oil is known for its easy, velvety skin absorption due to the rich Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acid content which helps penetrate and moisturize even the driest of skin.
Rice bran oil and rice starch extracted from Indonesia's beautiful rice paddies has been used to treat dry and stressed skin, including eczema, for centuries.
Native to the Molucca Island of Indonesia, Clove Flower has been traditionally used in Boreh Spa Treatments to brighten and even skintone by inhibiting melanin synthesis in the skin.